วัดเดชานุสรณ์

View photos

"The Temple of DeShanus was originally the abode of the monks, the builders were a woman named Cha. The villagers were called Grandma Cha, who was domiciled about 50 meters above the temple. Built about 1949, there were 4 wooden cubicles in the temple, 1 an agile court, about 10 acres of land. There was no monk throughout the year. There were occasionally some monks, some monks, some monks, some monks, some monks, some monks, some monks, some monks and monks. When they died, they were dispersed. Some of the villagers called it the Temple of Cha.
And it came to pass that the faithful built one temple, built of lime bricks, the roof of the terracotta, built with a statue of a gold fountain, and its face was 1 .44 meters wide, and its height was 1 .76 meters 1, and was placed in this temple. This monk, the king of Babylon, used to worship many times, and they considered that it was an old Buddha of the golden gardenia, and the faithful built it as the owner of the sugarcane, a man of Chinese descent, who was called Long Zunuchai Mnui, built about 1959, on the north side of the temple as a graveyard, because it was called a forest, a mast of timber, and a mast.
This temple began to have monks throughout the year, about 1959, until now, for a total of 130 years, six monks and abbot were followed.
"

See Original Text
    "วัดเดชานุสรณ์ เดิมเป็นที่พำนักสงฆ์ ผู้สร้างเป็นสตรี ชื่อ ชา ชาวบ้านเรียกกันว่า ยายชา มีภูมิลำเนาอยู่เหนือวัด ประมาณ ๕๐๐ เมตร สร้างเมื่อประมาณ พ.ศ. ๒๓๔๙ สิ่งก่อสร้างในวัดนี้ มีกุฏิไม้ ๔ หลัง ศาลเปรียญ ๑ หลัง เนื้อที่ประมาณ ๑๐ ไร่ ไม่มีพระ ภิกษุตลอดปี มีพระธุดงค่มาปักกลดบ้างเป็นครั้งคราว มีพระอาคันตุกะ และพระภิกษุอยู่เฉพาะจำพรรษาบ้าง เมื่อออกพรรษาปวารณา แล้ว ต่างก็แยกย้ายกันไปบ้าง ลาสิกขาบ้าง ชาวบ้านเรียกวัดนี้ว่า วัดยายชา กาลต่อมา มีผู้ศรัทธา สร้างวิหารขึ้น ๑ หลัง ก่อด้วยอิฐโบกปูนขาว หลังคามุงกระเบื้องดินเผา มีพระปฏิมาสร้างด้วยศิลาแลง ปางสมาธิ หน้าตักกว้าง ๑.๔๔ เมตร สูงตลอดรัสมี ๑.๗๖ เมตร ๑ องค์ ประดิษฐานอยู่ในวิหารหลังนี้ พระปฏิมาองค์นี้ คุณหลวง บริบาลบุรีภัณฑ์ ได้เคยพาฝรั่งมานมัสการหลายครั้ง และต่างฝ่ายให้ความเห็นว่า เป็นพระพุทธรูปเก่าสมัยอู่ทอง ส่วนผู้มีศรัทธาสร้างเป็น เจ้าของโรงหีบอ้อย เป็นคนเชื้อสายจีน ชื่อ เน๋า เรียกกันว่าหลงจู๋เน๋า ได้สร้างเมื่อประมาณ พ.ศ.๒๓๙๙ ด้านเหนือวิหารเป็นป่าช้าเก็บศพ เพราะเป็นพงป่ารก ด้านหลังเป็นอุโบสถชั่วคราวเสาไม้ เครื่องบนไม้ไผ่หลังคามุงจาก ชาวบ้านเรียกว่าโบสถ์จาก ไม้มีพัทธสีมา วัดนี้เริ่มมีพระภิกษุอยู่ประจำตลอดปี เมื่อประมาณ พ.ศ. ๒๓๙๕ จนถึงปัจจุบัน รวม ๑๙๐ ปี มีผู้รักษาการ และเจ้าอาวาส สืบต่อกันมา รวม ๖ รูป "

1
46 หมู่ 6 ตำบลยายชา, สามพราน, นครปฐม, 73110, Thailand
11112 km from your location

Digital Temple Thailand

29-01-2022

Every dollar generously donated to Digital temple project helps each Temple launch and market service that helps other charity Projects within the temples for their community.


Please help us to support the digital temple project.

Support our temples

Terms & Conditions
-

Promotions

Supreme Patriarch, พระภิกษุ สามเณร ต้องปลอดภัย

29-01-2022

ความตอนหนึ่งในพระคติธรรมของ สมเด็จพระอริยวงศาคตญาณ สมเด็จพระสังฆราช สกลมหาสังฆปริณายก ประทานพระคติธรรม เป็นกำลังใจในสถานการณ์แพร่ระบาดของไวรัสโคโรนา 2019 (COVID-19)
See Original Text

Supreme Patriarch, พระภิกษุ สามเณร ต้องปลอดภัย
ความตอนหนึ่งในพระคติธรรมของ สมเด็จพระอริยวงศาคตญาณ สมเด็จพระสังฆราช สกลมหาสังฆปริณายก ประทานพระคติธรรม เป็นกำลังใจในสถานการณ์แพร่ระบาดของไวรัสโคโรนา 2019 (COVID-19)

Terms & Conditions
-

Featured Sponsors

Special thanks to

TOA PAINT (THAILAND) PCL

As TOA strives to become a leader in a paint market, and with our responsibility, we have developed our capacity for sustainable competitiveness, focusing on consumers, stores, employees and communities as part of our success.

Find out more

Map

Related Locations (226)

swipe left & right to navigate

Sign in (Consumer)

Sign up

Be updated on the launch

Recommended Areas