วัดสระกระเทียม (จอ.ธ)

View photos

Wat Pong Ka Phuang District, Nakhon Pathom Province

Pangkapu District, Nakhon Pathom Province, originally based on Ban Pong District, Rajaburi Province. Later, in 1946, the new administrative district was resettled in Nakhon Pathom City District, where the temple of the "Phud Pool Temple" is located. There are some familiar goddesses, namely, Rak Samuhlahan, who owns the image on the Pumpkin-like coin of 1948, which was built as a memorial to his cremation.
The background of the Bao Kao Temple says that there were no temples in the former Bao Ka Ka Chao, when the villagers had many monks or wanted to perform other religious ceremonies, they had to go to the Nong Tiger Temple, which is in the area of Nong Tiger District, Nakhon Pathom Province, far away, and it was not easy to travel.
Later, around 1939, King Nong-jaro, as the son of a swamp, who was originally a garlic poolman, visited his relatives at the poolside, realized that it was difficult for the villagers to reach the temple of the swamp, because the wilderness roads and the swamp and the swampy were far away, and it was likely to be built at the house of the poolside, so that the villagers would carry out religious rituals not to travel far away, and the villagers agreed, and they persuaded one another to build the temple, with Bui, the young lady, the head of the great strength. The temple was completed in 480 B.C.E. and was entrusted with the royal vision in 442 B.C.E.
The finished temple is named 'Pu Chai Temple', and the villagers uniting the royal monk Pu Ming from Nong Tiger Temple. Came to be the first abbot of the temple.
When the monastery was first built as a monastery, if it was later transformed into a "sectarian" because in 1941, King Pu Ming met the Master of the Monastery, a dictionary in the Buddhist Buddhist Buddhist Buddhist Divino, the Abbot Temple of Prinawatra, the District of the City of Rajput Province, who had been hijacked to the monastery. When they had a conversation, Pu Ming had great devotion to the moral knowledge of the Master of the Horn, so it was intended to transform the harbour pool into a monastery of justice, and to consult with the Black Father, the Temple of the Tiger, and to be guided by the Patchchar to make it right.
King Pu-ming then traveled to see the Buddhist Whiyakorn, Abbot of the Wat of Satana Privawatra, to ask for a sectarian motive. Later, the other monks in the temple had a motive followed, until the temple of the Kaaba was a complete monastery of the Church.
See Original Text
    วัดสระกะเทียม อำเภอเมือง จังหวัดนครปฐม ตำบลสระกะเทียม อำเภอเมือง จังหวัดนครปฐม เดิมขึ้นอยู่กับอำเภอบ้านโป่ง จังหวัดราชบุรี ต่อมาในปี พ.ศ. ๒๔๘๖ ได้มีการแบ่งเขตปกครองใหม่ จึงได้ย้ายมาขึ้นอยู่กับอำเภอเมือง จังหวัดนครปฐม ที่ตำบลแห่งนี้เป็นที่ตั้งของวัดนาม ‘วัดสระกะเทียม’ มีพระเกจิอาจารย์ที่อาจคุ้นหูอยู่บ้าง คือ พระครูสมุห์ทน ผู้เป็นเจ้าของรูปเหมือนบนเหรียญปั๊มรูปเหมือนปี พ.ศ. ๒๔๙๑ ที่สร้างขึ้นเป็นที่ระลึกในงานฌาปนกิจศพของท่าน ความเป็นมาของวัดสระกะเทียมนั้น กล่าวว่า เดิมบ้านสระกะเทียมยังไม่มีวัด เมื่อชาวบ้านมีงานบุญ บวชลูกบวชหลาย หรือต้องการประกอบพิธีทางศาสนาอื่นๆ ต้องเดินทางไปประกอบพิธีกันที่วัดหนองเสือ ซึ่งอยู่ในพื้นที่ตำบลหนองเสือ อำเภอเมือง จังหวัดนครปฐม ที่อยู่ห่างไกลออกไป ไม่สะดวกต่อการเดินทาง ต่อมาเมื่อประมาณปี พ.ศ. ๒๔๓๙ หลวงปู่มิ่ง ฐานจาโร ขณะเป็นพระลูกวัดหนองเสือ ซึ่งพื้นเพเป็นคนสระกระเทียมได้เดินทางมาเยี่ยมญาติโยมที่บ้านสระกะเทียม ได้ปรารภว่า ชาวบ้านสระกะเทียมต้องเดินทางมาทำบุญถึงวัดหนองเสือเป็นที่ยากลำบาก เพราะถนนหนทางทุรกันดาร ทั้งวัดหนองเสือกับบ้านสระกะเทียมนั้นก็ห่างไกลกันมา เห็นว่าน่าจะสร้างวัดขึ้นที่บ้านสระกะเทียมเพื่อชาวบ้านจะได้ประกอบพิธีกรรมทางศาสนาไม่ต้องเดินทางไปไกล ชาวบ้านต่างเห็นพ้องต้องกันจึงได้ชักชวนกันสร้างวัดขึ้น โดยมีนายบัว นายสังข์ นางเล็ก เป็นหัวเรี่ยวหัวแรงสำคัญ วัดได้สร้างขึ้นเสร็จในปี พ.ศ. ๒๔๔๐ นั้นเอง และได้รับพระราชทานวิสุงคามสีมา ทำการผูกพัทธสีมาฝังลูกนิมิตในปี พ.ศ. ๒๔๔๒ วัดที่สร้างเสร็จมีชื่อว่า ‘วัดสระกะเทียม’ และชาวบ้านพร้อมใจกันนิมนต์หลวงปู่มิ่งจากวัดหนองเสือ มาเป็นเจ้าอาวาสวัดรูปแรก เมื่อแรกสร้างวัดเป็นวัดมหานิกาย หากต่อมาได้เปลี่ยนเป็น ‘ธรรมยุติกนิกาย’ เนื่องมาจากในปี พ.ศ. ๒๔๔๑ หลวงปู่มิ่งได้พบกับพระอาจารย์สังข์ ซึ่งเป็นฐานานุกรมในพระพุทธวิริยากร (จิตรฺ ฉนฺโน) เจ้าอาวาสวัดสัตตนารถปริวัตร อำเภอเมือง จังหวัดราชบุรี ซึ่งได้ธุดงค์มายังวัดสระกะเทียม เมื่อทั้งสองได้สนทนากันหลวงปู่มิ่งมีความเลื่อมใสในความรู้ด้านธรรมปฏิบัติของพระอาจารย์สังข์เป็นอย่างมาก จึงมีความประสงค์ที่จะเปลี่ยนแปลงวัดสระกะเทียมให้เป็นวัดธรรมยุตินิกาย จึงนำความไปปรึกษากับหลวงพ่อดำ วัดหนองเสือ และได้รับคำแนะนำจากพระอุปัชฌาย์ให้ทำให้ถูกต้องตามหลักสังฆกรรม จากนั้นหลวงปู่มิ่งได้เดินทางไปพบพระพุทธวิริยากร (จิตร์ ฉนฺโน) เจ้าอาวาสวัดสัตตนารถปริวัตร เพื่อขอญัตติเป็นพระธรรมยุติกนิกาย ต่อมาพระภิกษุรูปอื่นในวัดได้ญัตติตามด้วย จนกระทั่งวัดสระกะเทียมได้เป็นวัดธรรมยุติกนิกายโดยสมบูรณ์

1
หมู่ 5 ตำบลสระกระเทียม, เมืองนครปฐม, นครปฐม, 73000, Thailand
11083 km from your location

Digital Temple Thailand

28-07-2021

Every dollar generously donated to Digital temple project helps each Temple launch and market service that helps other charity Projects within the temples for their community.


Please help us to support the digital temple project.

Support our temples

Terms & Conditions
-

Promotions

Supreme Patriarch, monk. Novices. Must be safe.

28-07-2021

One episode of the law of the King King King, the King of the Kingdom, gave the rule of law to cheer on the 2019 Corona virus epidemic.
See Original Text

Supreme Patriarch, พระภิกษุ สามเณร ต้องปลอดภัย
ความตอนหนึ่งในพระคติธรรมของ สมเด็จพระอริยวงศาคตญาณ สมเด็จพระสังฆราช สกลมหาสังฆปริณายก ประทานพระคติธรรม เป็นกำลังใจในสถานการณ์แพร่ระบาดของไวรัสโคโรนา 2019 (COVID-19)

Terms & Conditions
-

Featured Sponsors

Special thanks to

TOA PAINT (THAILAND) PCL

As TOA strives to become a leader in a paint market, and with our responsibility, we have developed our capacity for sustainable competitiveness, focusing on consumers, stores, employees and communities as part of our success.

Find out more

Location

Branch (226)

swipe left & right to navigate

Sign in

Sign up

Be updated on the launch

Recommended Areas